Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Saturday, February 10, 2007

DEVIN

Hi Family,

I apologize for being such a barrier to you knowing how my life is. Thanks to you that make the effort to give me a call. Not to mention, a few of us catching up on our gmail(email) chat. It seems that Candra and I always check our email at the end of the day when all our work is done and we're just trying to keep our eyes off the clock. We end up having pretty deep talks. I occassionally chat with Chalonn and Michelle when they are trying to keep sane from staying home with the little ones.

Well, life is as complete as it can get for a strappling young man such as myself. I have decided to push the pedal to the metal in all areas of my life. I am working 35 hours a week at First American Title and am looking at possibly moving up the ladder. As long as the gossip keeps swarming around in the upper positions, they will destroy themselves and who will they turn to for a replacement? The neutral peon which is me. I am very happy with my work. I couldnt ask for a better workplace. Who else throws super bowl parties for their clients? Moving on... I am also taking full load of 14 credits which can drive you crazy if you let it. I am sure that most of you have heard from the grape vine that I have been dating somebody. You all remember Rick right?.. yea well.... NOOOOO! Get your minds out of the gutter. I started dating this girl, Ashley the last little while. She's 21, from Roseville, CA. She's pretty amazing if you ask me... Don't get any ideas. We're just taking it easy... but at the same time I tend to naturally visualize possibilities. Her little sister who I've become bossom buddies with over the phone invited me and a few of our friends to her baptism this next weekend. So we're going to take a short road trip and spend this weekend in California. But again, no drawing conclusions. It's still way up in the air.
What else can I say. Many times I get so caught up in my schedule that I dont realize how incredibly blessed I am to be given so many great opportunities with work school and the ladies. So I just have to sit back, take a breath and come to the realization that life has never been better.

Les amo como hermanos.

Hermanito Devin

1 comment:

The Probert Family said...

Dev, good job submitting an update! It's great to hear what's going on. And I love gmail chatting with you!!