Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Monday, March 5, 2007

FEBRUARY FUN 'n FROLICS

We really have had an eventful and wonderful month...it came and went pretty quickly for us. Mom's birthday, Valentines Day, Flowers, Friends, Temple Time, mixed with a quick run to Provo---a new 'shorter' semester which has flown by faster than usual...in less than a month we're done and one month from Friday (9th) Mom and I return to the airways to Chile for three weeks which simply means --- we're almost to May!!!! I have been very very very diligent since January 5th. Since the young buck rebel 'noon-hoopers' can't stay up with me---I've gone to a more sophisticated and higher level 'fitness training' mode. I arise every morning --- six days per week Monday thru Saturday at 4:40am, drive to the Hart Building and do the fitness center routine for one serious hour---shower and am back and ready for a nice breakfast (which Mom fixes --- in her dreams of course)---I read the paper and am ready for our 'comp prayer' at 6:30 just as Mom moves to the basement for her 'fitness' hour! There's a competition going on at BYU-I for 'fitness points'---you'll be happy to know that as of last week I'm in the lead... that's the truth!!! I've biked to Provo and Back since January 6-7 miles a day.

Chantel is doing very very good....laughs alot and has been 'pain free' for months and months. She comes home with a bowling trophy one day...notice that she was the "Best Cheerleader" the next, and drives those 'boys next door' (remember the movie?) crazy when they all go swimming once a week! And she prefers we call her "program" --- WORK! Give me a break! She's all play!!!

So...days come and days go....meetings begin and end...classes start and they finish...Mom and I are best friends---laugh alot, say our prayers, and we are doing very well. We love you all and think of you

Dad

1 comment:

The Probert Family said...

Dad, You are such a champion. I'm absolutely inspired by you!! In fact, DJ has decided that we are going to train for a mini-triathalon this summer. We ran a mile last night and I am VERY sore!! Ouch! How do you do it???

love Candra