Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Easter


Dad woke me early and said, "Let's go to the trampoline!" It was early but I was smiling, because he remembered! He piled the pillows on our bed (like he used to prepare the trampoline for all of you sleepy-heads early Easter morning). We lay there looking out our window at the temple spires and the Angel Moroni. We talked about our memories, and talked about the significance of the day...how to make the meaning of this day more evident in our daily walk and talk. Then suddenly the light hit the gold and Moroni was shining brilliantly. How appropriate for Easter and for the message these missionaries are preparing to declare to the Central American world. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

The Thompson Family said...

I loved reading your blogs... I didn't realize that you were bloging... until my mom said you had picutres of your apartment up. I was thinking about you last night as I was lying there calming down from the day, and now I have some answers on how you are doing... one word to describe how you are... AWSOME!!! Love you, and your example.

Love,
Andrea