Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Antigua July 08


Isn't this appealing...next to an old crumbling building.

Walking through the centro.

Courtyard of our favorite Jade factory and art shop.

Yep...I found one I could afford. My favorite was $1500. "The Harvest"
...much brighter than it looks in the picture.

Dad enjoying the volcano view from a little window of the bakery sandwich shop where we stopped for lunch.

Looking down the street from this little sandwich shop balcony.

It was a lovely day in Antigua!

4 comments:

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

Aw! Can I come visit again?

David and Deena said...

Absolutely!

Chalonn said...

I love these pictures Mom...it's beauwwwtiful!

Baird Fam said...

This is soooo beautiful! I seriously dream about being there with you every once in awhile - it looks just like these pictures! Also, you look gorgeous in that green color. You guys are the best!