Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Zip Line Adventure at Atitlan 19 Mar 09

We had to cross several hanging bridges to get to the top.
The Allowitz' ready for the climb and the zzziiippppp......
This is a fake smile...I was scared to death. Dad's harness and hat were too small for him, but he was a good sport.

Proof that we did it...check that off the Z goals...never again for me! I hope it isn't cheating that the guide did the braking for me.

3 comments:

Karlena said...

Deena,
I still can't believe that you actually did the zip-line. I'm so proud of you.
Love, Karlena

The Probert Family said...

Oh my goodness...seeing these pictures makes the stories even better. I LOVE seeing my mom and Dad on a zipline! You guys are crazy adventurers! Way to go, you two!

Chris Keller said...

Wow, it is just beautiful there! I love all of the pictures. It makes me want to hop on a plane and fly on down! You both look great. Sarah K.