Our Family

Our Family
DAC Family At Devin & Ashley's wedding Aug 2007

Thursday, August 6, 2009

July in Guatemala


The picnic quilt we found at the Museo Ixchel. I love all the colors here, but can never make up my mind on one color. This takes care of the indecision. I can enjoy all the beautiful colors and it is something we will use forever. I love it! Now I can donate all the jean squares I have been collecting for years to make a quilt...to one of you. :)
Our friends...temple missionaries who came for Sunday dinner. The Williams & the Brady's.

Two delightul, happy ladies!
This little lady is 105 yr old. Elfride took her picture in Solola. Still doing her part in her family.

We enjoyed a wonderful visit with Dana & Brenda Willis. Here in Antigua at el centro.


Lunch by the gardens of Santo Domingo. Tacos or coconut chicken with Asian rice noodles. Yum!

Some of our favorite people in some of our favorite settings.


5 comments:

Chalonn said...

I'd love to make a jean quilt :-)

Also..the 103 year old woman's picture is beautiful!

You guys are darling and I'm glad you're friends were able to come visit!

I CAN'T wait till it's my turn:-)

Chelise said...

Mother, Your life seems so dreamy down there...I actually do dream of it often. I love the quilt too! I'll take some jean squares too. We love and miss you. Thank you for posting these pictures!!!

Chelisey

Chris and Mari Spiker said...

That quilt is awesome!! & that lady is really 105yrs old?! REALLY!? That is crazy! I need to eat what she eats :) Happy to see you are doing well!

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

you guys sure do know how to have a good time! miss you!

Karlena said...

Love your entries as usual. I love the colors and can't wait to see what you have collected. Glad you had some friends visit. The sights are so beautiful. I'm glad you have them to balance out the 4 walls.